One Thing, In Two Minutes
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a retrospective claims analysis of two years worth of data that included every patient in the United States enrolled in a Chronic Care Management program. The data is compelling.
- Hospitalizations reduced by nearly 5%
- Emergency Department visits reduced by 2.3%
- Preventative care E&M Encounters increase by 8%
Reduction of Costs
- Taxpayers save: $74 (gross) and $30 (net), per patient, per month when patients are enrolled for at least a year.
- Revenue for providers: Fee-For-Service + Shared Savings earn $348 per year, per beneficiary.
- 1,000 enrolled patients generate $348k in revenue for a provider!
Get new articles sent directly to your inbox
(Greenville, South Carolina) – March 1, 2021 – ChartSpan, the largest provider of fully-managed chronic care management programs in the…Read More →
What exactly is an Annual Wellness Visit? There is often confusion with the term “annual wellness visit” and its similarities…Read More →