One Thing, In Two Minutes
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a retrospective claims analysis of two years worth of data that included every patient in the United States enrolled in a Chronic Care Management program. The data is compelling.
- Hospitalizations reduced by nearly 5%
- Emergency Department visits reduced by 2.3%
- Preventative care E&M Encounters increase by 8%
Reduction of Costs
- Taxpayers save: $74 (gross) and $30 (net), per patient, per month when patients are enrolled for at least a year.
- Revenue for providers: Fee-For-Service + Shared Savings earn $348 per year, per beneficiary.
- 1,000 enrolled patients generate $348k in revenue for a provider!
Get more articles like this direct to your inbox
Subscribe to ChartSpan's newsletter and receive new articles that provide solutions focused on improving the lives of patients with preventative care.
Preventive care programs are difficult to administer. Succeeding in those programs with minimal help is a lofty goal that most…Read More →
The inside story of how the country’s largest CCM managed service provider learned a hard lesson By Jon-Michial Carter, ChartSpan…Read More →
The primary driver of preventative care is improving patients’ health and quality of life. What isn’t as openly talked about…Read More →