One Thing, In Two Minutes
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a retrospective claims analysis of two years worth of data that included every patient in the United States enrolled in a Chronic Care Management program. The data is compelling.
- Hospitalizations reduced by nearly 5%
- Emergency Department visits reduced by 2.3%
- Preventative care E&M Encounters increase by 8%
Reduction of Costs
- Taxpayers save: $74 (gross) and $30 (net), per patient, per month when patients are enrolled for at least a year.
- Revenue for providers: Fee-For-Service + Shared Savings earn $348 per year, per beneficiary.
- 1,000 enrolled patients generate $348k in revenue for a provider!
Get more articles like this direct to your inbox
Subscribe to ChartSpan's newsletter and receive new articles that provide solutions focused on improving the lives of patients with preventative care.