You have set up your profile and you are healthy as a horse with no doctor appointments on the horizon. But you want to start managing your healthcare today. No worries there, our friend! You can start by collecting your previous healthcare record from your doctor(s). Let’s walk you through how to request a record with ChartSpan.
Once you open the app, select the “Request” button at the bottom of the screen.
After you do that, the screen below will appear.
Let’s walk through what each of the options are:
- Choose which person’s profile you are requesting healthcare records for.
- Doctor Information:
- Enter in your Doctor/Clinic Name along with their Fax Number.
- Date(s) of Medical Service:
- Select the date range of healthcare records you are requesting.
- Records Delivery:
- This is your preferred method of receiving your healthcare record. Currently you can choose from email, fax, mail or picking them up at your Dr.’s office directly.
Once you have filled out the form correctly, select “Preview” in the top right of the screen. You will see a Request Preview that outlines that you are requesting records for either you or on behalf of somebody else.
Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom and type in your Digital Signature.
Once you have typed your full name, hit “Send” at the top right corner of the screen. You will receive a prompt that says your records request has been sent to your medical provider.